Chapala.com Webboard

Paying Telmex with a US credit card

pappysmarket

I recently found this site and it was just what we need! When out of Mexico but needing to pay the bill this should work perfectly. I got us signed up and got a "customer number" which is necessary and cannot be done online, you must call the 800 number. They charge a $2.00 fee but that's OK with us. In addition if I don't feel like going to the office or Oxxo when here I can choose this method and get some airline miles to boot.

www.telmexusa.com/us/retail-mel-payinusa.html

I recently found this site and it was just what we need! When out of Mexico but needing to pay the bill this should work perfectly. I got us signed up and got a "customer number" which is necessary and cannot be done online, you must call the 800 number. They charge a $2.00 fee but that's OK with us. In addition if I don't feel like going to the office or Oxxo when here I can choose this method and get some airline miles to boot.

www.telmexusa.com/us/retail-mel-payinusa.html

Actually, you can pay online or on the phone. I have been paying my phone bills (two lines and internet) both ways for the past six or seven years whether here at home or traveling. I never go up to Telmex here, as I prefer to use my credit card (both from U.S. banks).

• 9 months later...

Hey everybody!

This is a repost of mine from a previous forum: http://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?showtopic=45203

'The bill paying service I've been using to handle my finances in Mexico is regalii.com. Specifically to pay a CFE bill from the US use this link https://www.regalii.com/en/mexico/cfeand follow the instructions. Regalii charges a $3 flat fee per bill paid but is much safer and reliable compared to other places that claim to offer the same service. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away. :D'

Regalii hosts Telcel, Telmex, Nextel, CFE, Gas Natural Mexico, Dish, Skytv, Virgin Mobile, and many more companies in Mexico so if you need to pay more than just Telmex, you can easily pay for all your bills through this site. Hope this helps!!

• 3 weeks later...

go to www.telmexusa.com

You have to register to get a customer # and select Pay in USA. Seems you might still have to fax or mail them the form to register a credit card.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived