Chapala.com Webboard

Need Guadalajara vacation rental property this summer

gdl80

Hi everyone.

I will be in Guadalajara with my wife visiting the family this July and August. (We live in London UK at the moment, my wife is Mexican, I'm British)

We are looking for a house in Guadalajara to rent for a short period. We are not fussy as long as the property is clean and secure. We are clean and respectful people too!

We need 1 bedroom but since my mother and a friend might be coming with us, its possible that we need a 3 bedroom place. House or apartment could be ok.

If any of you have or know of a short term rental property (5 weeks) in Guadalajara then please get in touch! And of course photos of the property would be great to see if you have any.

Thanks

Richard

:D

Since the inlaws are there, you may have better luck having them look for a place for you in person. In walking around several neighborhoods there, I've noticed a fair number of "se renta" signs on places.

Yeah they are looking too. I guess the vast majority here rent/buy/sell lakeside. Got a few leads though at moment but still looking.

• 1 year later...

Hola! I would contact Mercy Duenas. She is a 100% bilingual real estate agent in Guadalajara and will surely be able to help you out. Her email is mercytrilenium@gmail.com

Cheers, Thomas

Archived