Chapala.com Webboard

Hi all! Finally, after two years, my newest book is published. It's titled "Baby Boomers: Reinvent Your Retirement in Mexico." It contains the stories of 19 couples and singles who chose to retire at Lakeside. They talk with me about their dreams, their fears, the good, the bad and the ugly. If you live here, you'll know some of them. You'll identify with their journeys. I picked folks who had interesting stories and who were living their retirement years with passion, purpose and renewed potential.

The book is available at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle, at Barnes & Noble as a Nook book (.epub) and locally at the Lake Chapala Society, Diane Pearl's and the La Nueva Posada. It's cheaper to buy it locally. If you read it and like it, please leave a review at Amazon.com or Nook. I sold over 6,000 of my last book, "Midlife Mavericks: Women Reinventing Their Lives in Mexico" and I hope this one does as well. Two of the chapters talk about who the boomers are and why they chose Lake Chapala. The rest are interviews with folks I think you'll enjoy meeting within the 214 pages. Enjoy...and pass the word along to your friends and family who might be considering retirement in another country.

Thanks for the support.

Blue

This book is just what my friends needed,

they are at the point of decision, I sent them the link to amazon. they bought it, They are half way finished. reading it

They emailed and they are not afraid of Mexico and retirement any more. and look forward to finishing reading he book.

I came here eight years ago after someone gave me a copy of Midlife Mavericks. From reading your book I knew I was going to move here before I ever laid eyes on the place. I bought a house (no I did not rent first) and have never been happier. THANK YOU KAREN BLUE!

Archived