Chapala.com Webboard

Recommendations on Excellent Plumbers?

Need recommendations on excellent plumbers in the Lakeside area or even in Joco? I've got a pressurization system that is not working and may need replacing or reconfiguring in a fairly new house.

Any names and numbers of reliable plumbers that will show up? I've also had trouble with lots of "no shows".

Many thanks to all!

These are plumber/electricians that I have used that are competent, reliable and know how to get the repairs fixed on their 1st visit.

Abraham Dorado - 766-2063; celular# 331-480-6028; email = abrahamdorado@hotmail.com

Miguel Angel Jimenez Loranzana - 765-4872; celular# = 331-045-3699

Manuel de la Torre - 331-041-6281

Paoul - 331-333-0140

Carlos Ramirez 333-903-5891 plumber/electrician does excellent work at a reasonable price

Carlos is very good but make sure to keep reminding him to come. He's forgetful so call before he's due to make sure you don't sit around waiting.

Thank you everybody! Carlos was one of the "no shows". Didn't think to call him back not wanting to be the "pushy gringo" but apparently that's the m.o. with him too. Maybe I'll try again and this time reminder call him an hour before our spoken appointment? If it doesn't work out, I'll try these others.

Sure would be nice to find a good plumber I can depend on. I've struggled with one in Joco recommended by my property manager that is unbelievable to deal with. You have to go to his house and beg him to come over which he always promises to do but never shows up. After a week of begging, he finally does for a few hours and then the begging has to start all over again to get him back another week later for another few hours. The jobs go on for years with him but my manager swears he's the only qualified plumber in Joco. I'm worn out by this!

Thanks again everybody!

Archived