Chapala.com Webboard

Operation Feed, take a few minutes to visit their websitr

gary c.

https://operationfeedsjc.squarespace.com/

I knew a little about Operation Feed and had donated via events. But I happened to come across their website and gained much knowledge and respect for the efforts being made. The website is beautiful ... The photos are amazing ... The writing is moving ... If you need a pick-me-up, check out the website. Your problems will melt away.

Carol

I agree. I did not know much about Operation Feed but just looked on the website (terrific job by whomever volunteered to create it ). LOTS of work to do that. I also donated and see that there in another clothing drive. I got my girlfriends to clean their closets last time. Thanks for reminding me to ask again. Such a worthy cause.

I think the web site is great and in part is the cause of the projects wider appeal and success.

Being able to communicate with the community via a professional web page (master) is a significant improvement, from how in the past, long long ago at Lakeside, communication is was done by word of mouth.

Web master are worth their weight in gold. Many groups at Lakeside who have a great web page are very successful at fund raising.

What has always confused me, which happens more frequently these days, with the SJC feed program is why there is not more involvement by the recipients ..if you are looking to get involved in a collective outreach, then this program has its merits Go for it

I spent so long looking at it that I forgot how I got there. The posting this afternoon about its newsletter led me to their site. Loved the idea of a child getting a new piece of clothing for the first time. Think we will pick up a few items at Walmart to continue that possibility.

Carol

Archived