Chapala.com Webboard

Surviving Mexico! - Cracking the Code

Travis

I've generally found that if you treat anybody like you want to be treated, they will return the favor.

I've found the Mexican people to be very gracious and if you do them a favor, they never forget it.

Holy Mole. This is when you realize how old everyone on this board is. Why do some of you have to attack this? Legos are used as a tool for many team building efforts, throughout the world. They are used as a tool to communicate, and as a way to illustrate ideas.

The great young men that run that Spanish school learned about this trainer and brought him out once before, from what I understand. It is a fun way to spend some time and a creative way to learn something. If you are so hard up for money or are just not interested, leave it alone. If you want to critique the effort, at least attend first so you know what you are talking about!

I wish I could attend and I look forward to hearing from someone who does.

Totally agree with Valgal. What's with negative comments about an event you have no knowledge or experience. It's like reviewing a restaurant that you have no understanding of the cuisine and have never eaten there.

If the guy is good it probably is a fun class. You usually learn from this type of class like it or not. We used to have to take this type of classes when I was working and we would all complaint but they always were entertaining.

If you do not learn anything you can always come back here and complain some more for a change...

Archived