Chapala.com Webboard

At least 10 job vacancies for Lakeside Area

Rony

I have about 10 job vacancies. My Lake Chapala friends, plse, share this with your contacts (it helps the whole community). Thks.

If you can put out the info on boards/Facebook (before Monday)/etc ....

Tengo unos 10 puestos de trabajo disponibles, Favor de presentarse este lunes, a las 9 en punto, en la Legion Americana de Chapala, con copia de ID + pluma (totalmente gratis/servicio para la comunidad). Para mas informacion, checa mi blog :

http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/

Rony

• Like 1

It might also be interesting to know what kind of jobs (although from one moment to another that can change).

- Famous restaurant in Ajijc : 2 kitchen helpers, 1 biiingual waiter and a cleaning lady

- Bilingual dental assistant

- Bilingual office worker

- Bartender for cocktail bar in Ajijic

- Gardener/handyman/driver (some English preferred) in the Jocotepec area

And needed (most of the time) : bilingual caregivers and a translator for (once in a while) IMSS/Seguro Popular/Ministerio Publico, ....

Possible openings for the near future : cook for hotdog stand and another bilingual waiter

I have sent out a whole bunch of candidates for most of the listed vacancies, but people change cell phone numbers all the time, move or are simply not interested anymore.

That is why I organize regular job fairs (bimonthly).

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have done medical assisting front and back office work bilingual in English and Spanish same goes for my husband he has done care giving work administration we are in search of work hope you can help

Check here for the very easy procedure to follow : http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/

Rony

• 4 years later...
20 hours ago, Kat C said:

Rony I recently moved back to the area after loosing my job in the city. I am looking for a job. I'm fully bilingual English/Spanish, do you know of any jobs available?

The original post you responded to is 5 years old. Just a suggestion, but a new post is in order.