Chapala.com Webboard

Important keys left at Costco Galarea Mall

Today my husband and I decided to try a different Costco and he managed to leave his keys we think on the cashier's counter. We

hate to make a new trip back just for the keys and wondered if anyone is planning to go to Costco this week for shopping. We

would really appreciate someone picking them up. There is a picture we can email that shows the keys so it is not likely you would

pick up a different set. We already tried Lakeside Express and they go to the other Costco. Please PM me.

hairysilver already tried but they have not been found. Did contact the manager and they have not seen them. Hopefully in time they will turn up. Thanks to all.

This week my wife left her drivers licence when she was signing a contract to get wáter connected at a place we just bought to rent out, but thought she ahd put it in a file folder and dropped it going to the car.

We went back the next morning and asked. First the security at the vehicle entrance,and then the security at the door entering the office, then the girl at the information desk, and finally the engineer who was arranging the contract, who actually had it. The others had no clue.

Archived