Chapala.com Webboard

WHERE TO GET BUSINESS CARDS MADE

Monessen

The little print shop in San Antonio on the south side of the carretera near the Hole in One also does business cards.

Hello, I lived in Guadalajara for 19 years and I always got my business cards made at a print shop called J&G. They're located at Av. RevoluciĆ³n No. 57 in Guad. They're a block up from the Calzada Independencia(heading away from El Centro) and have parking that's free if your order is more than $50 pesos. Phone number is 33 36185913.

I got a 1000 cards printed 3 months ago with them and the cost was only $80 pesos. If you don't have your own design, they'll charge you a little extra to create it. I do not recommend the place near the Hole in One. I went in there last year and the employees were unfriendly, which isn't a huge deal, but they gave me horrible service and didn't follow up on my business cards. I suppose they wanted me to beg them to do my cards, which is a joke, since there are so many options in Guad and the competition is killer in the big city. I finally had to give up on the place near the Hole in One and get my cards made at the place I listed above.

Archived