Chapala.com Webboard

Peso for Peso Match Challenge for Indigenous Women's Health Clinic :: Donate before March 8th

Sheila

I've posted in the past about the fundraising campaign I started in August 2013 to help keep CEDEJO, an Ajijic-based women’s clinic that serves low-income and indigenous women and girls, open for another year. I've currently raised 58% of my goal which will keep the clinic open through the end of March 2014 but we still need help in raising the additional 42% of funds.

PESO FOR PESO MATCH CHALLENGE :: DONATE BEFORE MARCH 8th

Our latest match challenge donor visited Ajijic for only a few weeks in 2013. While here, he met Sylvia and witnessed the impact of the CEDEJO Women's clinic upon the community. Impressed and moved by CEDEJO's work, he has offerred to match up to $500 US dollars or 6500 pesos in donations if we can raise that amount in the next four weeks.

Our anonymous donor's offer, if met by March 8th, will help us keep the women's clinic open through April 2014.

Please help us to secure this time-sensitive match by giving what you can today. Every peso counts!

Thank you!

TO CONTRIBUTE TO CEDEJO:

Please

Donate via the online Campaign Page: www.gofundme.com/save-health-clinic

-or-

Donate via the new PayPal Donation Button on CEDEJO’s website.

Deliver your donation directly to CEDEJO’s Director or to me.

Deposit directly in to CEDEJO’s bank account (see website's DONATE page for more info).

**If you choose to deposit or drop off your donation, please make sure to email me to let me know the amount you donated and the date so that we can add your donation to the online campaign totals. Thank you!

CONNECT WITH CEDEJO:

CEDEJO Website

CEDEJO Facebook Page

CEDEJO Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

We've raised over half of the match challenge in the last 12 days. We still need to raise another 3000 pesos (or $230 US dollars) by March 8th. Please spread the word! And thanks to recent donors for contributing!

TO CONTRIBUTE TO CEDEJO:

Please

Donate via the online Campaign Page: www.gofundme.com/save-health-clinic

-or-

Donate via the new PayPal Donation Button on CEDEJO’s website.

Deliver your donation directly to CEDEJO’s Director or to me.

Deposit directly in to CEDEJO’s bank account (see website's DONATE page for more info).

**If you choose to deposit or drop off your donation, please make sure to email me to let me know the amount you donated and the date so that we can add your donation to the online campaign totals. Thank you!

CONNECT WITH CEDEJO:

CEDEJO Website

CEDEJO Facebook Page

CEDEJO Twitter

Archived