Chapala.com Webboard

new rules for car nationalization?

Constance

• 2 weeks later...

You have probably seen a lot of vehicles with S. Dakota plates here. There is one, only one, county in S. Dakota where you call and get the information. You will send them your title, they will re-title it to S. Dakota and send you their plates. It is not expensive. I think I paid with a bank card online.

Someone on here has the phone number you call. I don't have it right now. You don't need proof of insurance or an inspection sticker. You will need a U.S. address. I used a Mail Box Etc. Will Call Laredo TX. address and only paid for that one letter with the plates and title.

I would think you would only want these plates to slap on your car once you get up to the U.S. for driving. Otherwise, if you put them on in Mexico, the information would not correspond with your sticker, as you would have entered originally with another set of plates. Is this not correct?

I would think you would only want these plates to slap on your car once you get up to the U.S. for driving. Otherwise, if you put them on in Mexico, the information would not correspond with your sticker, as you would have entered originally with another set of plates. Is this not correct?

Might be true but I think we all got our S. Dakota plates after we were here and didn't go to and reenter at the border. Only Aduana is supposed to check out this information on our vehicles anyway and I've never seen Aduana in the area checking stickers.

New information from Sonia:

Eight more cars nationalized this week including one from Jocotopec. I now have another option for NAFTA made vehicles. Your vehicle can be nationalized in 1 week with one trip to Guadalajara.

If interested please email or call.

Have a great weekend.

Sonia

SONIANGEL32 AT hotmail.com

This program was made for farmers and low income individuals. Anyone doing this process is simply asking for problems. In my opinion

What are you talking about?

Sonia does straight up nationalizing. She also handles UCD for the people who live in the states where UCD is legal. That is not here in Jalisco.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived