Chapala.com Webboard

cute schnauzer/terrier mix needs home!

Dear dog loving friends,

I have attached a picture of cute Chica, a schnauzer/terrier mix 1 year old. She was rescued by a friend, who unfortunately cannot keep her. Chica was definitely a pet who has been lost or abandoned, she has been spayed and is housebroken. Unable to find her owners, we are now looking for a foster or a new home for this cheeky girl. She is a lovely biscuit/white colour with green eyes and a caramel nose. I would love to keep her but with 3 dogs and a cat, my little yard just can't handle one more dog. The shelters are all full, so my friend is desperate to find a loving home for this deserving chica.

If can help out, please contact my friend Brenda at 765=4057. Please forward this email to your animal loving friends.

Any help is really appreciated!

Cindy

What's wrong with pet notices in the forum? It gets seen more and the situation usually requires immediate attention. We are talking about a live animal....not a car or plant or chairs for sale. How about being generous and letting the lady post about the dog.

It's in the right place now...if you consider this the right place being so far down the choices that fewer people will click on it.

MY RANT...when other posts have been put in the General forum incorrectly and get moved, at least the original STAYS there for a while with an arrow in the left column indicating that it HAS been moved. This post and the chocolate lab post did NOT receive that consideration and they were only posted today.

It's bad enough that this separate forum even exists IMHO but THEY SHOULD AT LEAST RECEIVE THE SAME CONSIDERATION AS OTHER POSTS THAT THE MODERATORS DECIDE ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

Archived