Chapala.com Webboard

Which vet has hours on Sunday

Ladron has Sunday hours now from 10 until 2. I had to see him about a month ago. I don't remember the name of the vet who works on Sunday but there will be either 2 vets or the vet and the assistant Isabel.

The taxi didn't show. The vet called and decided to come over. Our cat has, from what I understood, a hematoma; how is beyond me.

He will need surgery tomorrow. :(

Thank God the vet did come though; kitty will rest more comfortably tonight with antibiotics and a shot for the pain.

Glad it all worked out. He/she is in good hands. That lack of reliable taxis is exactly why I bought an old beater. At the time I had 4 cats with the FIP virus who had to get the vet every other day.

My new vet is Dr. Omar Eduardo Reyes Luis and his office is in La Huerta Plaza. This is his first year of Veterinary practice so he has lots of time to spend on your pet, as he tries to build his practice up. He is a very nice young man with excellent English skills. He will do a house call for 200 pesos and an office visit is 150 pesos. He lives in Chapala so can be available on pretty short notice or on a Sunday by calling him at his cell number of 331-341-0538. He is young and still lives with his parents so will also do pet-sitting. Who could be better to look after your pets, especially if they are aging or require insulin shots or something like that, than a vet? He did a very thorough job of looking after a persistent ear infection on my dog, and did the same for my neighbor's dog, after my neighbor had spent mucho dinero at another well known clinic without results. Keep him in mind for off hours or give him a try if you are looking for someone new for whatever reason.

Archived