Chapala.com Webboard

Ultrasound lakeside?

Gilligan

There are several doctor's offices who have a radiologist from Guad in one day per week, Dr. Oscar (Clinica Ibarra) in Chapala and Dra. Teresa in Joco among them. She does the ultrasounds and gives the results at the same time.

If I thought I had something really wrong with me, I would make an appointment or have my doctor make an appointment at a lab in Guadalajara that has a good reputation for this type of study. The technician and the radiologist can make all the difference in the world in the results ... Every lab we have used in Guadalajara has been "user friendly" in that they have gone out of their way to help us with any language barrier that might arise, etc. If you can not drive to Guadalajara yourself there are several good recommendations on this forum for people that drive you there and it just might be the best $50.00 you have ever spent.

The ultrasound that is done in the therapy clinic behind the Ajijic Clinic/Hospital , blue building across from Gossup's Restaurant is ultrasound therapy ... not an ultrasound study. Dra. Justina and her staff administer ultrasound therapy which among other things aids in the healing process after surgery.

Archived