Chapala.com Webboard

Plastic Surgeon

runner

I've read the files and I've tried to research plastic surgeons on the internet. I'm looking for someone who would be good for a facelift, necklift, and possibly scalp too. The surgeons who seem possible are: Dr. Cardenas in Guadalajara, Dr. Benjamin Villaran at Casita Montana, and Dr. Hector Gonzalez Miramontas in Guadalajara. If anyone is willing to help with info on them or on someone I don't know about even in another part of Mexico, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

I suggest a consultation with Dr. Hector Gonzalez Miramontes in Guadalajara. He is highly regarded. He speaks fluent English.

I know a number of people he's worked on from Lakeside, including actors whose looks are especially important to them. He has his own clinic and patients, if needed, can stay overnight with a nurse in attendance.

The number I have (I interviewed him one time years ago) is: 01 33 3123 2323.

Lexy

my favorite plastic surgeon in gdl is Dr Francisco Javier Morales Zavala hpvictoria@prodigy.nex.mx

he speaks English and is also a marathon runner...... I have taken my friends to him and was very impressed with his patient evaluation and how honest and professional he is with his clients ideas on what procedures they could benefit.....

my male friend (45 years old) wanted a full facelift, the doctor adviced him that he did not need that procedure and he would only need a facial rejuvenation.

I work with and refer to an excellent plastic surgeon in Guadalajara. The techniques he uses do not require the "TOUCH UPS" that others' work requires. As a doctor and I can say he is he is very talented/gifted and his prices are very fair. I trained in cosmetic facial rejevenation with a top plastic surgeon in Miami Fl in 2008. The surgeon I refer to is equally as talented as my former mentor. PM me for more info.

I have had two facial surgeries in the last year - for skin cancer not a face lift but an excellent plastic surgeon was an integral part of both surgeries. The first surgery was more than 8 hours and involved extensive work on pretty much the entire left side of my face. That surgery was in March and it is really impossible to find any evidence of the surgery or stitches. Everyone that saw me shortly after the surgery is just astounded by how complete my recovery has been - and how quickly the affects of the surgery disappeared.

Just had a much simpler follow up procedure about two weeks ago and again there is really no sign of the incisions that were required.

I definitely understand that this is very different than cosmetic procedures but I am extremely impressed with the work I have had done and if I was looking for other procedures I would definitely arrange a consultation with this extremely talented plastic surgeon. His office is very modern with up to date equipment and wonderful staff.

Speaks perfect English - trained/worked in the U.S. during part of his career.

Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez

dralejandro@plasmacirujanos.com

(333) 615-9259

(333) 630-0266

Justo Siera 2447

Guadalajara, Jalisco 44600

Very talented but also exceptionally charming and compassionate.

I had reconstructive plastic surgery performed by Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez about 1 1/2 years ago. I had been recommended to two other "very talented" plastic surgeons by my then doctor. The surgery they performed was disasterous and they took no responsibility whatsoever. Dr. Rodriguez and his staff were a lifesaver to me. He is an excellent surgeon and he truly cares about you as a person and that shows through. It took me "interviewing" 6 of the top recommended plastic surgeons over a 2 year period before I could make a decision to try to fix what I was left with ... the first time I sat down in Dr. Rodriguez's office ... in the first 10 minutes I knew he would be the one. After he examined me he made no excuses (as every other doctor that I interview did) for the doctors that maimed me .. he wanted their names and he then told me that one of them had already been banned from operating in most of the hospitals in Guadalajara and he proceeded to see that the other one was banned as well. Then he told me I needed a friend first and then a surgeon and that he was going to be both and we would take this one step at a time and he explained all my choices and then told me what he thought would be the best and the most successful. A better person and surgeon you could not meet, as far as I am concerned.

Archived