Chapala.com Webboard

Magic Bullet

Betsy

go to a big mall in Guadalajara, and look for the stores: cvdirecto . ( I have seen one in Plaza del Sol) They usually sell all the things we see advertised by tv, such as the magic bullet. The cvdirecto store is located, as I said before, in Plaza del Sol, in the side that it is almost in front of SCOTIABANK, this is a bank, a little ahead of the La Parisina fabric store in the corner. Good Luck.

Yes I saw them on Mercadolibre, that's probably my best bet unless I could get someone to pick one up for me at Costco. I want something that wil make flour or meal out of almonds, coconut and flax...the blender does not do such a great job for that sort of thing.

I would rather do anything than go shopping in a mall...ugh, I'm not a shopper. My step daughter loves to shop, maybe I'll ask her to get me one.

Gosh, my husbands birthday is coming up soon, maybe I'll order one for him...haha

Thank you all for the helpful suggestions.

Hey, gang, there is a whole bunch of them for $999 pesos in WalMart right now. In the kitchen section on the shelves where the microwaves are.

They are also at the SEEN ON TV store at Plaza Galerias, much more expensive. Neither are the current "healthy juicer" version being advertised lately, but the one at WalMart has a whole passel of pieces.

A blender won't pulverize or juice the way this thing does. On the other hand, how often would I use it? Not very. Anything that has me washing up more gadgets for simple jobs... not worth it. I'll tell you what, though: my new SlapChop does nuts like crazy.

I love this thing. I can't eat wheat and the flours that I can eat are not always available...and they are expensive when I do manage to locate them.

Today I made almond flour, coconut flour and crushed ice...which I loooove. It can just crush ice or make it like snow . Can't wait to make my own mayo without soy and the other crap they put in commercial mayonnaise. Super handy and super easy to clean.

Archived