Chapala.com Webboard

Cateract surgery

stoneleigh

Had it done three weeks ago with Dr. Robles in Guadalajara. Very caring and professional. Cost $18,000 pesos at his clinic, or $23,000 pesos at the hospital. I chose his clinic. Plus, they give you a great pair of sunglasses, too. No problems.

• 10 months later...

Last week I had eye surgery Dr. Rios. Excellent care and he took me in as an emergency case, even though he had a full schedule. I am grateful that he did. Surgery went well, the facilities in GDL and the other medical staff were professional and kind, and I am healing well, too. He has me recommendation, as well.

Mexican Yankee: I also had cataract surgery done by Dr. Carlos Naranjo Ahumada on both eyes, in March and April of this year. I was very happy with this doctor who is very professional and came with excellent references from happy clients.

I agree with "don't go by price alone". I had mine done in Puerta de Hierro hospital because of an underlying cardiac condition and all went well so the cost was a little higher than if I'd had the surgery done in the clinic.

Archived