Chapala.com Webboard

Kitchen Counter Tile - need a guy

Anyone had experience someone who does this kind of work, and hasn't been bedazzled by gringo money yet? I have two very good contractors, but they bring in their own guys and add their own percentage to every job. I (like most people, I'm sure) just need a capable guy who won't soak me. I've had one quote, but it is from a "handyman" and is so low I know I should avoid that one.

I and several of my neighbors in El Limon, have been quite happy with work done by Juan Flores. He does all concrete work and tiling and is knowledgable and proficient. Plus, his prices are much closer to what locals would pay than what gringos are often charged- a bargain. He has been reliable and honest and is very easy-going. He speaks very good English, too. He can be reached at cellular 331-046-4248. Give him a try!

Hugo Ibarra is AMAZING! He redid my kitchen counters and they became a work of art! He speaks both english and spanish fluently and really gets what we gringos want. I would recommend him to anyone! Hugo 33-11-78-87-25

Archived