Chapala.com Webboard
La Delfina

Is Reddy restaurant open yet?

...if so, where is it located?

It's on the lake side of the Carretera in the block before you get to the El Torito block. Small place. I haven't seen many people in there when driving past and haven't tried it yet. Reports from those who have???

I know they have a bigger place in Guadalajara! and I always am ready to get roast beef sándwiches...is what I am looking for.

Bigger place in Guadalajara? Their store by me on Naciones Unidas is tiny but the food is good.

It is just WEST of El Torito (Plaza Buganvillas) on the south side of the carretera by the Telcel store. Across the street from Telmex. Very tasty sandwiches.

It is open and we stopped by today (famished from a 1.5 hour wait at INM in Chapala). They have about 6 sandwiches available, general price range 55 pesos for a half, 85-95 for a full. No side dishes (e.g. onion rings, fries, salads, etc.) yet though they do plan on adding them.

We had the 55 peso roast beef au jus. The quality was decent but we left hungry. They have a big selection of Mexican microbrews and other fancy drinks....overall vibe and prices are upscale Guad. or San Miguel. It will be interesting to see if there are enough folks willing to pay N.O.B. prices for this type of food on a regular basis.

I found it very tasty. A half sandwich was enough for me.