Chapala.com Webboard

Personal Trainer Recommendation

Sea

For anyone else working on health and fitness as their New Year's resolution, I'd like to recommend the personal trainer that I've been working with for about 5 months. She's helped me tremendously and I started at near basket case in terms of unfitness. :) She has over 25 years of experience as a personal trainer, NOB and here. She currently has openings in her schedule. English speaker and fluent Spanish.

River (Rio) Norella cel: 331 443 5644 home: 376 766 1411

email: personpeople34@gmail.com

She is the best person to check with for your questions, but PM me if there's any info I can give. We work at my house and I have zero equipment, so River really is willing to work with you at any fitness level.

What are her prices like?

Very reasonable. Probably best to check with her for yourself. I'm sure she'd welcome calls for information or to discuss your needs.

Edit: Rio's prices are more "Mexican", than NOB, if that makes sense. Less than 1/4 of what I was paying in California.

She is a kick butt trainer.. I highly recommend her also.. tho my new years resolution this year is to completely avoid all exercise opportunities.. figure for once id have a resolution i can keep :)

Next year ill have rio 7 days a week lol

For anyone else working on health and fitness as their New Year's resolution, I'd like to recommend the personal trainer that I've been working with for about 5 months. She's helped me tremendously and I started at near basket case in terms of unfitness. :) She has over 20 years of experience as a personal trainer, NOB and here. She currently has openings in her schedule. English speaker and fluent Spanish.

She is the best person to check with for your questions, but PM me if there's any info I can give. We work at my house and I have zero equipment, so River really is willing to work with you at any fitness level.

Does she address specific issues, or is her program more "generalized"?

Does she address specific issues, or is her program more "generalized"?

Rio can tailor any kind of program to your needs. She's a national fitness competitor herself, so she knows everything from bodybuilding way down to my speed, which is trying to regain basic mobility and balance. She's worked out an evolving program that builds on the physical therapy recommended by my doctor to strengthen my knees, plus as much cardio as possible. That's within guidelines that requires avoiding basics like squats and lunges to protect my knees. I can't say enough about the way she has taken one exercise and built it into a variety of interesting exercises and stretches. She really knows her stuff.

I must be trying to call her when she's either not home (land line) or busy with a client (cell).

Does she have an email address she would share? Thankyou.

Yup. Checked with her and email is great. You can give more background that way also. So thanks for asking, I'll amend the first post also.

email: personpeople34@gmail.com

Archived