Chapala.com Webboard

Over The River And Through The Woods

This is a terrific show with an excellent cast. I have laughed and cried in the course of watching it. There are still tickets left for opening night (Friday) which is kind of special. You get to have a drink with the cast and crew after the show and it's always fun. The box office is open from 10:00 to 12:00 and an at 6:30 pm.

Never having 'critiqued' a live stage performance, all I can say is go see this show. How these 'seasoned' actors can take on such demanding roles night after night amazes me.

This play has many layers, and evokes the whole gamut of emotions.

So many talented people in this one little corner of Mexico.

No need to be skeptical; just go and see for yourself. I have not seen this play, but did hold season tickets to LLT for many years. They are amazing productions almost all of the time.

Or, are you just trying to find a pot to stir? I hope not. There is too much of that on this board lately. Enjoy your visit, take in all you can and enjoy life in general. Soon, it gets short and you lose the opportunity.

No need to be skeptical; just go and see for yourself. I have not seen this play, but did hold season tickets to LLT for many years. They are amazing productions almost all of the time.

Or, are you just trying to find a pot to stir? I hope not. There is too much of that on this board lately. Enjoy your visit, take in all you can and enjoy life in general. Soon, it gets short and you lose the opportunity.

Recently a bevy of gushing reviews comes out right before each production. Sounds a lot like promo stuff and YES, I do have season tickets and have for many years.

Some are the production are great, some are okay and some are best left unseen. It's the way with all production companies. The posts just sound a lot the ones the person does to promote his meat place.

If you have any Italian relatives, or know anyone who does, this will make you feel like you are sitting in the living room with them. Will tickle your funny bone, and make you a little wistful at times. If you don't already have a ticket, I think you will be glad you decided to go see this one. Also, just long enough.

Went last night (friends and family night) and was VERY impressed. It's funny (very) and sad (kinda) and those of us here who moved away from our families should really relate.

Makes me want to bake a lasagna and mail it to my son.

It certainly does! Biased opinions maybe?

Maybe those first opinions were initially biased because it was an invited audience of friends and family but after seeing the show last night, and being completely unbiased, I can only agree with the accolades. Terrific show that will have you laughing out loud and then, perhaps, getting all sentimental with a tear or 2. I'm sure that by the end of the week the tickets will be sold out because the word will get out.

As

Too much syrup here. I am sceptic all of these posts. Promo material????

Yup! I agree.

It certainly does! Biased opinions maybe?

As we saw with the "Thriller" fund raising event and so many other post on this forum some people can only make negative comments.

Archived