Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside Markets

gogirl

The tuesday farmer's market us from 10-12:30 at La Huerta event lakeside in west Ajijic. And while we are talking about it. ..i am one of the long time volunteers. We notice how there frequently is a stampede when the doors open. Can we all be more considerate of each other? Notice when there is a line and not be oblivious that there is one, most vendors have plenty so no need to hurry around and please just simply be courteous. The vendors and staff have worked for going on four years to make it a pleasant experience for all. Can you please bring your good vibes with you?

The tuesday farmer's market us from 10-12:30 at La Huerta event lakeside in west Ajijic. And while we are talking about it. ..i am one of the long time volunteers. We notice how there frequently is a stampede when the doors open. Can we all be more considerate of each other? Notice when there is a line and not be oblivious that there is one, most vendors have plenty so no need to hurry around and please just simply be courteous. The vendors and staff have worked for going on four years to make it a pleasant experience for all. Can you please bring your good vibes with you?

This disgusting stampede at the Tuesday "organic" market at La Huerta accompanied by uncivilized behavior and uncontrolled greed is one reason we no longer go there.until the matket has been functioning for at least an hour if at all.

Isn't there more than the Tuesday Market? Can someone be more helpful? And please stay on topic so this doesn't get closed.

The Friday market is the same as the Tuesday market. Less crowded. West end of Ajijic. Called alternately the farmers market and the organic market but the same vendors on Monday and Friday markets are there.

The Monday market has recently moved from Hole In One. East end of Ajijc. Apparent now moved to San Antonio, still EAST side, down from Mailboxes. I will try to find it next week. Monday has always been my fav. Lots of prepared meals. Many of the same vendors as the Tuesday Market but less people. Some very good food, such as Thai vendor.

Each village also has a market. Ajijic tiangies is Weds on Revolution, down from Salvadores restaraunt and El Torito grocery store.

Archived