Chapala.com Webboard

Costco

protekme

Yes, they will accept returns even if you don't have your receipt as they have a record of all your

purchases in their computer. If you have any problems, just ask for the Manager. We've bought a lot of food/furniture/clothes/dishes, etc. at Costco over the years and have never once had any problems with returns.

yes within 19 days they will refund,

I had a special situation where I talked with the manager and I had something a meant to return in a few days, defective product but did not make in 19 days,

more like 28 because I thought they were like the US 30 days return, after talking with the manager for an hour, he accepted the return.

after we made few local calls seeing the product could not be warrantied for the defect locally in Guadalajara

Can you top this? We had a fan from COSCO that quit working within one week of the expiry of the warranty. We went to the service depot in Guad shown on the guarantee and they said the machine was not as advertised - was a different manufacture than calimed. We went to COSTCO and they gave us a full refund.

Took a DVD recorder there a few years back, that had a bit of time left on the warranty, with no receipt (natch). As Happy pointed out above, "no problem"... they scanned through their electronic receipts and helped us out. I was amazed.

I asked if and or when they would get back the better quality Charmin toilet paper a few months ago. I mentioned to the young lady at the "help" desk that I hadn't seen it on my last visit and bought the Kirkland brand instead. I went on to say I keenly disliked that product and she told me I was welcome to bring back what I had left and they would give me a full refund. I was shocked!

I didn't take her up on the offer but thought it was surprising to see such a generous return policy at Costco, Mexico.

Viva!

Valerie :)

I asked if and or when they would get back the better quality Charmin toilet paper a few months ago. I mentioned to the young lady at the "help" desk that I hadn't seen it on my last visit and bought the Kirkland brand instead. I went on to say I keenly disliked that product and she told me I was welcome to bring back what I had left and they would give me a full refund. I was shocked!

I didn't take her up on the offer but thought it was surprising to see such a generous return policy at Costco, Mexico.

Viva!

Valerie :)

Starting a new thread on... toilet paper... !

Archived