Chapala.com Webboard

Medifast.

Betsy

So Medifast is now being sold in Mexico and a representative came by the Doctor's office where I work trying to get us to be a distributor. They have a Mexican website but it needs some work. There are no prices and little other information and you can't order from the website, you have to call. The U.S. site is excellent. I don't know the exact prices in Mexico yet but they will be about the same as the U.S. products.

I used the Medifast shakes back in the 90's and I loved it. Back then you only drank 5 shakes a day and that was really easy and i lost the " baby weight" quickly but now Medifast had all of these packaged meals that you can buy

I don't know if we will become distributors of it but I would like to get an idea if there is any interest in it within the foreign community.

They left 1 sample of the chocolate shake and it tastes excellent , a lot better than I remember it tasting when I used it last. I don't think the packaged foods would be something I personally would want to use but I like the shakes because I don't like to eat breakfast and I often don't have time for lunch. The shakes have 100 calories , 13 g protein , 1 gm fat, 13 g carbs, soy based and is gluten free.

I loved their soups. Its a great solution for travel when you want to avoid eating foods that might upset your tummy. I will be a customer if you bring in their soups! (Shakes are great too)

Val, which of the soups do you like? I tried the cream of broccoli and it wasn't awful but I didn't like it very much..

We have decided to start selling Medifast and see how it goes. its huge in the U.S. but i dont know how it will go over here in Mexico. We will have an ad in the next edition of the Ojo Del Lago with more info.

The prices are a little higher than in the U.S. . Each box contains 7 meals and costs $ 350.00 mxn . Doctor consultations are not required like they were in the past.

Sorry, I didn't see the last 2 questions until last night!

The new Ojo Del Lago comes out on November 1st and we will have an ad there. I don't want to put too much information here because this is a commercial endeavor and I don't think selling stuff like that is allowed here.

I will send a P.M. to answer the last two questions above.

Archived