Chapala.com Webboard
pattya119

King size mattress

My Mom's caregiver is looking for a king size mattress. Costco wants $10,000 for a new one, she does not have that much money. Do you know of any place that sells king size for around $5,000? Or does anyone have one to sell, that is in good condition?

Thus young woman and her husband work very hard. I have helped her with the $5,000 but can't do more... Thanks!

Check at Furniture for Less next to Sunrise Cafe and across the carretera from Century 21. They have a broad price range and sometimes have slightly used items.

I have been very happy with mattresses at Furniture for Less. Also, the caregiver probably needs a Mexican king, not a US king or California king.

Also check the large furniture stores in Chapala. They are very competitive and most sell the Wendy brand, which is a good one.

My Mom's caregiver is looking for a king size mattress. Costco wants $10,000 for a new one, she does not have that much money. Do you know of any place that sells king size for around $5,000? Or does anyone have one to sell, that is in good condition?

Thus young woman and her husband work very hard. I have helped her with the $5,000 but can't do more... Thanks!

Maybe two singles?

The best mattress place by far (I have bought several there) is the furniture store at the main corner in Chapala. You can see it across the street on the right-side corner when you are stopped at the lights, coming from Ajijic direction. As another poster mentioned, the Wendy brand is top-notch with pillowtops, and extremely reasonably priced. I'm betting $5,000 will get you a fine King there.