Chapala.com Webboard

need a good physical therapist

arlenes

I have just had a total knee replacement in Seattle WA and will be returning home next week. I have searched the forum and see good recommendations for PTs but many are from a while ago so hence this post now. Looking for a good PT person for therapy following a total knee replacement. Someone who comes to my home in Ajijic would be nice.

The absolute BEST Physical Therapist Team is BEHIND the Ajijic Clinic Hospital (both are blue buildings.) Go to the Ajijic Hospital Clinic and there is a driveway on the left. The Therapists are in a very small building in the back. I forget her (top one's) name but PLEASE trust me. I had a spinal fusion and a hip replacement before here which still act up and had horrible physical therapy in the states. I had 2 accidents here and needed their services and they are THE BEST Physical Therapy Clinic around. They are small and look crowded. Don't let that deter you. Unlike the states where they are clock watchers and insurance form fillers, these people care and you will be well taken care of. I am sure others agree.

The absolute BEST Physical Therapist Team is BEHIND the Ajijic Clinic Hospital (both are blue buildings.) Go to the Ajijic Hospital Clinic and there is a driveway on the left. The Therapists are in a very small building in the back. I forget her (top one's) name but PLEASE trust me. I had a spinal fusion and a hip replacement before here which still act up and had horrible physical therapy in the states. I had 2 accidents here and needed their services and they are THE BEST Physical Therapy Clinic around. They are small and look crowded. Don't let that deter you. Unlike the states where they are clock watchers and insurance form fillers, these people care and you will be well taken care of. I am sure others agree.

Two friends that weren't that thrilled with the one behind the Ajijic Clinic have switched to a therapist that is with the Integrity clinic and are very pleased. He even comes to their house. Just another option.

Jorge Adrian Ulloa home jaup71@gmail.com
home (333) 190-0642
lives here, very professional, good english

Absolutely incredible! Worked wonders with me and he wll come to your home. Discharged me today but worked with me on follow up at the gym in Riberas where I will go now to get back to normal. In other words he won't see you forever just to make money. Being an athlete,I know of what I speak. He was a trainer for pro soccer players in Spain among other things.I know other people around here that he has worked wonders with.

Absolutely incredible! Worked wonders with me and he wll come to your home. Discharged me today but worked with me on follow up at the gym in Riberas where I will go now to get back to normal. In other words he won't see you forever just to make money. Being an athlete,I know of what I speak. He was a trainer for pro soccer players in Spain among other things.I know other people around here that he has worked wonders with.

Can you tell us what he charges for a visit?

Can you tell us what he charges for a visit?

$500p. As to the gym follow up, he spent over an hour with me at the gym. Gave me the regimen on the various equipment and took pictures of posture,weights,etc and provided me with printed sheets of same for $300p. because he was my trainer the gym only charges me $200p/month. Their normal is $500/month

Yes, I couldn't agree more. Great staff!

• 1 year later...
home (333) 190-0642

Another vote for Jorge. My partner had his left knee replaced 12 weeks ago in the states. Been using Jorge once or twice a week since we returned with great results.

home (333) 190-0642

Not sure if phone number is still correct, but he is the one to go to. My husband had to learn to move all over again after a serious health crisis. Some doctors felt he'd never walk again. Jorge had him up and moving in a month. Three months later is back to normal. Amazing man!

Carol

Jorge Ulloa at the clinic situated in-between Magana and Parker Insurance on the Carretera in Riberas is the best. I was referred to him by Guadalajara's best surgeon and following two bouts of very serious surgery he has restored me to good, active health. House calls can be arranged.

Archived