Chapala.com Webboard
gary0131

Beautiful cut flowers

If you are in Ajijic, there is one lady on Guad Victoria, basically in back of the plaza and there is another lady on Zaragosa, 2 blocks west of Colon (Between Juarez and Aquilles Serdan).

Also I noticed yesterday that the jacuzzi supply place in the row of shops behind the Pemex on the libramiento (above the Plaza Interlago, maybe 15 storefronts to the left of Lake Taco) had some nice mixed bouquets for 50 pesos. They have a florist who operates out of that shop.

Chapala tiangis... turn up between the laundry mat and the grilled chickens... it is on that corner of Obregon and Lazaro Cardenas. Nice fresh cut bouquets for about 25 pesos...I trim the ends and put a couple of drop of bleech in the water...they are nice for a good week in the house :D

Where is a lady selling flowers on Guadalupe Victoria I have lived on this Street for ten years and have never seen her there...

OOPS, directly behind the little chapel and the El Jardin Cafe, street is Zaragosa. SORRY!

They all get them from the flower market in Guadalajara if you ever have a chance to go. At the Chapala market, they will tell you which days they get them fresh.