Chapala.com Webboard

WHO CAN HELP WITH CAR PROCESS IN GUADALJARA?

bchcombr

Some friends just legalized thier car in Laredo and now it seems they need to take the car into Guad

to complete the process...they are told its an all day process and being elderly, they would like to

hire someone to do it for them. Any reccomendations? Thanks in advance!

Check with Rafael at the car wash in Riberas. I think he has someone who he pays to take the car in for inspection. He brings in nice condition out of state cars and sells them so he goes through the process regularly.

And it is a great place to get your car or motorcycle washed. Best in town IMO.

We take people, check the pedimentos first and have never had problems

Also Jayme Littlejohn and Tim Welsh provide this service. When we were there for our 8 hour and 40 minute marathon, I ran into Tim who was there doing someone else's car.

You can reach them at 331-045-9627 for Jayme or 331-346-1885 for Tim.

I don't know what they charge but after the marathon, I'd have paid one of them!

Good luck,

Valerie :)

Some friends just legalized thier car in Laredo and now it seems they need to take the car into Guad

to complete the process...they are told its an all day process and being elderly, they would like to

hire someone to do it for them. Any reccomendations? Thanks in advance!

Tim Welch and Jayme Littlejohn advertise they do car nationalization, including taking the vehicle into Guadalajara to get the plates - see ad in this week's Guadalajara Reporter (Page 15) e-mail legalizecars@gmail.com

Yes, Jayme and Tim also drive cars up to Nuevo Laredo and do the Nationalization process as well. When I was planning to drive up there, they were kind enough to tell me the process, what to expect and guide me even though I was driving on my own and using a Broker who is different from theirs.

Really appreciated their honest information and answers to my questions.

Valerie :)

If these people want to feel completely at ease and not worry about anything, then I suggest they use Tim and Jayme. They know the ropes and are both great people- make you feel comfortable- very important!

Archived