Chapala.com Webboard

Sleazy

Travis

Like in any language words have different meanings depending on how they're used,if a man refers to himself as (un hombre comun y corriente) I don't think he's saying that he's sleazy,do you?

You speak Spanish,what's your take on the word,pelado,is it not used to describe someone who makes lewd comments,regardless of whether they're rich or poor?

Enculto is another. Yes, semantics ruin the ease of learning a new language. Everyone has a different emotional take on words. I think it's called cognition.

You should know the word calo if you don't already, like Freda but the accent on the O not the A. It means street talk. So when questioning your friends about words and meanings you might want to ask for a calo-ranking/rating for the word. Ya have to pick your vocab for your audience, just as you do in your first language.

Enculto is a safe choice of words, uncultured.

Desmadre is kinda gross for many people .. all those phrases with madre in them fit that category. Great word tho .. the person who never had a mother. Hacer desmadres .. run a muck, chaos.

You should know the word calo if you don't already, like Freda but the accent on the O not the A. It means street talk. So when questioning your friends about words and meanings you might want to ask for a calo-ranking/rating for the word.

Soy de Califas..I'm familiar with calo..De donde eres tu?..Trollandia?

Si te puedo tutear, verdad?Ya rompimos el turron,no?Sin albur..

Guy? Gal. Why do ya'll keep calling me guy and he and him?

Do you even know what picha is? I didn't think so.. Quick, get over to your friend Google. jajajajajajaja

And if mamon is a filthy word why did youf pal just repeat it in a post?

El mamon eres tu,pe$$&jo.

Archived