Chapala.com Webboard

Problem logging on to Chapala.com

FESchultz

[i'm posting this for a friend who is a chapala.com user. (Obviously I myself am able to log on!)--Oakland Guy]

"Since I got back to Mexico a week ago Monday I haven't been able to log into my account on Chapala.com. It didn't recognize my password, so I went through the "forgot my password" process and it still says password doesn't match. Then I created a new profile with a new email account and I got the "OOPS!" that didn't work message and went through that process. Still no success. Then I had a friend email Chapala moderator. A new password was sent to me, but that didn't work. I've tried every combination of logging in and used different browsers, different computers, different operating systems, and turning off my internet security. I can't think of any more options. I haven't made any changes to the computer, so I don't see why that would be a problem. I don't have problems with any other sites and didn't have any warning points. Is anyone else having a problem? Does anyone have any solutions?"

Having the same problem on different computers on different Internet connections? Or the same Internet connection (that is, modem). Reset the modem to factory (pinhole in the back for 30 seconds). Failing that, replace the modem.

the problem here is the OP says he has used different computers, even different operating systems, and different browsers. So he would probably not have made changes to the IP on all those.

If all the options were tried using the same modem, then that is suspect.

Archived