Chapala.com Webboard

La Letra CH for a good dinner

Canamex

We have been twice and neither time did we or the other couple with us really enjoy the food. The service was okay, the view good enough but the food was mediocre and the shrimp dish was just awful and over spiced.

We have been twice ... once with friends. Both times the food was excellent as was the service. Thanks for the reminder ... will eat there again soon. It is a bit out of our way and we tend to forget about it but the food was very much worth the drive.

Just a bit outside of Chapala, following the road towards Vista del Lago; on the left (mountain) side. You should be able to see the sign.

My salmon was very good indeed. I certainly wouldn't call it mediocre!

Which over-spiced shrimp dish do you mean Solajijic? I only saw coconut shrimp on the menu and that is hardly spiced. Perhaps you're thinking of a different place.

The Three Pepper Shrimp is excellent and very spicy as they tell you when you order it. It has always been cooked perfectly. The coconut shrimp is the best I have had Lakeside. The service is wonderful, the view really nice and the whole experience has been wonderful every time I have been there.

Went there for my bday, food was delicious, not overpriced, my kind of music and a decent view, good service and was not crowded which was nice. Plus the owner was there and was very friendly.. Would go there again for sure!

Archived