Chapala.com Webboard

Oakwood theft suspect may be in Mexico

adafromhavana

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably saw the woman you speak of walking a small chihuahua dog also by wal-mart 2 days ago and I can assure you it was NOT the woman in the photos earlier in the thread. I had just walked up from Tony's and was going to ishopandmail and passed within feet of her. This woman was not so "rode hard and put up wet" looking.

I probably saw the woman you speak of walking a small chihuahua dog also by wal-mart 2 days ago and I can assure you it was NOT the woman in the photos earlier in the thread. I had just walked up from Tony's and was going to ishopandmail and passed within feet of her. This woman was not so "rode hard and put up wet" looking.

Thanks for your reply. I think it must have been the same gal I saw. :)

If she has any smarts she has left here. But, it amazes me how many gringos here do not read any of the webboards, which are such a good source of information! I had lunch with several people this week who had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if this woman was apprehended yet! I have recently been traveling, and I am surprised that the cities I visited did not have the excellent online webboards that we have at Lake Chapala. I accessed this site from Tucson, where both my companion and I recognized having met this woman at LCS. And we survived the experience, but I am sorry I spent time giving her info. She is a desperate and hardened woman, and I am sorry to say her end is not going to be good.

I did an internship working with a rehab group in the states and saw some young people who were very intelligent who foolishly experimented with drugs in an atttempt to escape from life-circumstances beyond their control or to try to "fit in" and ended up addicted. Many were young girls who hoped to find the approval and love of some man and ended up in a worse state of affairs. Very sad. These were otherwise intelligent young adults, who threw their lives away. Some will eventually be okay, but unfortunately the recidivism rate is extremely hight. And, drug education in the schools is very lacking.

Archived