Chapala.com Webboard

Oakwood theft suspect may be in Mexico

adafromhavana

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This past month she was housing sitting in La Foresta, Chuls Vista and The Raquet Club.... was identified andGeorgia Police so advised...left the Raquet Club I think last Tuesday..goes by her own name! and indicates she is looking for work as home help aide etc and scams people credit and checking accounts..hands out business card with cel number..."just like a regular visitor to the area"

Another person added to the very long list of con artists/murderers that have ended up here at Lakeside. I can not help believing that it only is the top of the iceberg (only the ones that get caught).

Below are pictures of Teresa Lynn Owens. She has many alias names. Below that is a picture of Teresa Lynn Bradshaw. Anyone think that they may be the same person despite different eye colors?? If it is the same person then she is worse than a thief - Bradshaw was convicted of voluntary manslaughter. Careful with this one....

Teresa Lynn Owens:

9vji8h.jpg

Teresa Lynn Bradshaw:

http://www.pap.state.ga.us/ParoleeDatabase/Controller?zipcode_text=&inmate_no_text=&submit_report=Search&name_text=esa

23htzdf.jpg

i am really confused - the picture of teresa bradshaw above doesn't look like the other pictures - and it says she weighed 328 pounds and is 48 and is 5' 11''.

But Teresa Lynn Owens if 5'4" and 180 pounds. Big difference.

and here is another pictures of Owens.

So no, not the same person - this one is not wanted for manslaughter

Teresa-Lynn-Owens-mugshot-26999589.400x8

i am really confused - the picture of teresa bradshaw above doesn't look like the other pictures - and it says she weighed 328 pounds and is 48 and is 5' 11''.

But Teresa Lynn Owens if 5'4" and 180 pounds. Big difference.

and here is another pictures of Owens.

So no, not the same person - this one is not wanted for manslaughter

Teresa-Lynn-Owens-mugshot-26999589.400x8

I was confused about that too. I noticed the weight.(328lbs) I thought that's a pretty big lady.It could not be the same lady. I was also wondering why they said she is wanted for manslaughter when in other post it says she is wanted for theft.

The similarities I see are her odd nostril, dimples in her cheeks near the chin, bump in her nose, same plucked eyebrows, similar glasses choice, thin lips, similar chin. Same age, same state ( Georgia ), same first and middle name. I'm not sure if it is the same person but I see it as being a good likelihood. I have heard from someone who contacted the investigator that she has lost weight, is a drug user and totaled her vehicle running from the police in Georgia. She has been caught stealing purses and wallets from schools and churches. The voluntary manslaughter thing is only a guess...

The similarities I see are her odd nostril, dimples in her cheeks near the chin, bump in her nose, same plucked eyebrows, similar glasses choice, thin lips, similar chin. Same age, same state ( Georgia ), same first and middle name. I'm not sure if it is the same person but I see it as being a good likelihood. I have heard from someone who contacted the investigator that she has lost weight, is a drug user and totaled her vehicle running from the police in Georgia. She has been caught stealing purses and wallets from schools and churches. The voluntary manslaughter thing is only a guess...

Actually there is no reason to think they are the same person - just because they have the same first and middle names.

One is on parole and skipped - and the other was out on bond and skipped.But it would be really cool for her to lose 150 pounds in what - six months? and also lose 7 inches in height. With that kind of weight loss, she could have been a weight watchers spokeswoman and won't have had to steal:)

I just checked..... she is not under my bed (I hope...). :unsure::unsure:

Another person added to the very long list of con artists/murderers that have ended up here at Lakeside. I can not help believing that it only is the top of the iceberg (only the ones that get caught).

There are some bad people here. I have asked two friends, one who was beaten and robbed, to post photos and descriptions of the perps on this website and mexconnect so others will not be victims. They are too afraid. All you can do is tell people, don't let people into your lives without thoroughly checking their backgrounds. Con artists are charming and expert liars. When you meet really broke people, who are young enough to still be working and making much more money in the US....you gotta wonder why they are here looking for jobs.

I'm positive I saw and spoke with this lady about 6 or 8 weeks ago. She told me she was a house sitter and we chatted for about 10 minutes while I was waiting for a friend to pick me up. Seemed very pleasant and friendly. It would be easy to believe whatever she said she was so likable. A good lesson for me!!!

I talked to a friend last night that met this Teresa Owens while she was house sitting in the Racket Club. She said Teresa left the Racket Club sunday Sept 8th.

So far since then 3 different people she knows have seen her in Ajijic. She might still be in the area. Keep an eye out. Here is her photo.http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=265631

My friend told me Teresa Owens looks very much like her photos except she has red hair. Here is the contact number in case you see her. http://www.cityofoakwood.net/Police.aspx Investigator Danny Sridej.

This was posted in the OTHER website about criminal Teresa Owens. Please read. Very Important.

Fugitive from the US living in the Raquet Club

i_icon_minipost.png by simpsca Today at 8:45 am

I'm posting this here so everyone is aware of this person and can see a photo of them. From a friend:

"A new volunteer showed up at Operation Feed recently named Teresa Owens. As of last evening, I was made aware that this person who was doing some house sitting in the Raquet Club is actually a fugitive from the US,who skipped bail in Georgia, and is wanted by the FBI. She has assaulted a police officer as well as committed multiple thefts of credit card numbers and other financial thefts. As of 6AM this morning she fled. The detective in Florida warned that she has a photographic memory and preys on places where there are many untended purses and in a matter of 5 seconds she can obtain info from a purse and memorize card numbers.

You probably saw her with long red hair and glasses as that is how she looked when I met her. Her internet photo shows her as a blond. Anyone who may have become a victim at the time she was volunteering should check their bank accounts and any other concerns very carefully. Her history of showing up in crowded places like churches and schools makes the Operation Feed volunteer setting a perfect place for her to do the same.

Please see the letter below received this afternoon from our office at the Raquet Club. I know that she recently stayed in the home of .... ....... when he was out of town. He has been talking with the detective tonight.

Here is an identity thief fugitive that is wanted in 4 States, that has been staying a places within the Raquet Club. The detective in the States say she is a pro and is working with her boyfriend to steal credit cards, bank account and anything else

Her name is Teresa Owens and she now has red hair and is 48 years old.

Please be aware and if you see her call the police immediately.

Below is a web site with some information and a picture.

The detective in the States phone numbers are

Cell 770-318-6252

Office 770-534-2364 ext 31"

article with her photo
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=265631
Divers_39.jpg
simpsca Events Reporter
default6.gifPosts: 2097

There are some bad people here. I have asked two friends, one who was beaten and robbed, to post photos and descriptions of the perps on this website and mexconnect so others will not be victims. They are too afraid. All you can do is tell people, don't let people into your lives without thoroughly checking their backgrounds. Con artists are charming and expert liars. When you meet really broke people, who are young enough to still be working and making much more money in the US....you gotta wonder why they are here looking for jobs.

I would hope they would post on lakeside crime.com

Archived