Chapala.com Webboard

Santander ATMs?

lcrop1

Bank of America has an agreement with Santander for no-fee cash withdrawals at Santander ATMs.

Before, I used the ATM beside Hernandez Realty office but read on this web board some time ago, that it was closed. Is it open now? If not, where are the Santander ATMs near Riberas? Thanks for your help!!

Bank of America has an agreement with Santander for no-fee cash withdrawals at Santander ATMs.

Before, I used the ATM beside Hernandez Realty office but read on this web board some time ago, that it was closed. Is it open now? If not, where are the Santander ATMs near Riberas? Thanks for your help!!

Yes, it is open. I use it all the time. There is one in Soriana, also.

Thanks - glad to know it it open again! Would hate to have to think any new thoughts or get out of my nice comfortable rut!!

Been going every week for 2 years and only know of it being closed once for a couple days.

It runs out of money around the weekends, but it hasn't been down for any extended period of time to my knowledge.

If I'm not mistaken, the one near Hernandez Realty (commonly known as the one near Walmart) is a Scotiabank, which also has an agreement with BofA. It's very popular and is out of money sometimes, but then there's always the one inside Soriana and the one near the Chapala intersection as mentioned above.

I reported a cloned debit card from the one near Walmart back in June, BofA did not charge me for the charges made against it, and I've used that one since without a problem. If you haven't already, I recommend setting up the automated alerts on the BofA website. Now I get an email every time my card is used out of the US and for over $100 USD. This of course means I get an alert every time I use it, but it gives me peace of mind in case the episode I went through in June ever happens again.

go to the Chapala town hall, there is one there, go straight to the back. When the atm at the bank is either out of money or out of service, we walk around the corner and voila.

When was the last time you used the one at City Hall?

Reason I asked is that someone told me that it was not there anymore, so naturally I am wondering.

Thanks

Archived