Chapala.com Webboard

New aduana rules to be published soon

Intercasa

We have been in the process of getting refunds for people whose car permits were erroneously canceled as well as those where aduana messed up. Today we called aduana in Mexico City and they mentioned that they have just revised their rules and we imagine they will publish them soon to clarify the new immigration laws in relation to the aduana vehicle laws. They told us that temporary residents will be able to have cars, let's wait for the publication but it should be soon.

Spencer does that mean that refunds for the FM3 applications that were turned down at the beginning of the year, for unknow reasons other then the INM had, seemingly arbitrarily, decided to refuse the FM3 application in favor of the applicant going "Residente Permanente" might be forth comming?

Those would be SAT refunds which are hard to get buy maybe I will get a group together and they can all go at once to get a refund

Snowyco I actually applied for my FM3 on the first of November; it took until February to find out that I was being denied the document and instructed to apply for a Residente Permanente. All in all it was May before I actually received Residente Permanente. I applied for my refund when I handed over more money for the Residente Permanente; I still have not seen it.

Archived