Chapala.com Webboard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheldon

ayuda con mi patio!

Se necesita. Hombre q ayude a podar árbol o lavar patio o cepillar. 1 vez al mes!

puedo pagar $40 pesos x hora. en Riberas. conveniente que viva o trabaje por ahí. Grs.

Wanted. Handyman, once a month, $40 peso x hour. good if he lives or works by Riberas or Mirasol. just for small jobs.

You might get more feedback if you translated your request into English for the benefit of the members who don't speak Spanish.

If you need a part time worker for your garden, try contacting Spring Clean at 765-2953. Friends use them and are satisfied.

Podrias mandarme tu numero de teléfono?

My gardner, Antonio, is wonderful. He is very handy and helpful. We live in mirasol an I know he does alot of the homes here. He doesnt speak much english, but has a wonderful heart and his wife, Margarita, is an awesome housekeeper. Their number is 765-3261

The people that lived in our house before us used them also, and recommended them to us.

My gardner, Antonio, is wonderful. He is very handy and helpful. We live in mirasol an I know he does alot of the homes here. He doesnt speak much english, but has a wonderful heart and his wife, Margarita, is an awesome housekeeper. Their number is 765-3261

The people that lived in our house before us used them also, and recommended them to us.

Gracias, le llamaré, espero que acepte $40 pesos por hora, que es lo que yo puedo pagar.