Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Trade USA plated vehicle for Mex plated

Recommended Posts

If your Toyota has US or Canadian plates, you cannot sell it or trade it in Mexico as a condition of your Importada Temporal. You, like many others, will have to remove it from Mexico and sell it NoB. So, like us and many others, you might as well bite the bullet and go ahead and just buy your Mexican car. We found that dealing with the new car dealers was a piece of cake (pan comida, in Spanish) and that most of them have a few very good recent trades or leased vehicles on the lot. They take care of all the paperwork and usually deliver the car to your home, with Jalisco plates in your name, within a few days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...