Chapala.com Webboard

SPANISH CONVERSATION GROUP

Ananda

I'M MEXICAN AND AN EXPERIENCED LANGUAGE TEACHER. I'M FORMING A CONVERSATION GROUP FOR FOREIGNERS ON BASIC SPANISH. THEY'D LEARN AND PRACTICE HANDY EXPRESSIONS AND IDIOMS, THEY'D BE EXPOSED TO ORAL READINGS AND READING FOR LISTENING PRACTICE, PRONUNCIATION AND RHYTHM; THIS WILL ALSO INCREASE STUDENT'S VOCABULARY.

A VARIETY OF SPEAKING CONTEXTS ARE APPROCHED SUCH AS: AT THE AIRPORT, IN THE MARKET, ON THE STREET, WITH A MEXICAN FRIEND, AT THE RESTAURANT... FOR FURTHER PRACTICE, SAYINGS, BUDDHIST QUOTES AND POSITIVE DECRETS WILL BE MEMORIZED.

4 PEOPLE FORM A NICE GROUP. PARTICIPANTS COMMITT THEMSELVES EACH MONTH, PAYING IT IN ADVANCE. CLASSES ARE HELD TWICE A WEEK, IN CHAPALA, MORNING OR AFTERNOON, DEPENDING ON THE STUDENTS.

WHEN YOU FORM A 4 MEMBER GROUP, PLEASE CONTACT ME: CINTHIA 765 74 54.

Each person would be paying more or less $130 X 8 = $1040 pesos a month, sometimes for 9 clases that would be $1170. There would not be more than 5 in the group. Preverably 4. Also it wouldn't be good for me to have less, so it would be of eveyone's interest to help keep the number in 4 or 5 if anyone left.

The session could last up to an hour and a half, twice a week. We'd try to make it a fun hour and a half to stimulte the 'learning spirit' and enthusiasm.

Please give me your name/E-MAIL so I can have contact with each and all of those who are interested.

My mail is cinthia.loop@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks,

Cinthia

• 1 year later...

Archived