Chapala.com Webboard

The Bridge

ComputerGuy

Ooooooh. Good stuff.

(Enough about other version(s) of a show with the same title that are only confusing this thread....)

We just watched Episode #1 of "The Bridge" between El Paso and Cd. Juarez. Wow. Thanks for the rec. Hope the rest of the show lives up to the premiere.

(Psssst: More Liana....re the policewoman character from Texas....I immediately got a read on her, but of course, I couldn't possibly comment on that. :018: )

Hmmm...I guess I musta missed it. Judy wants to watch it on Wednesday night, since she wasn't home when it premiered on Monday. I'll watch more closely.

I can't find FX on my guide sheet so I guess I will have to go through each channel, my channels start with 3 and go up so 251 was a movie channel, I wonder if I have it, I have the platnium package.

AAARG! I can't seem to find it either on my Shaw: not on Bravo during the next 24 hours, nor on the other stations you indicated on other days. Have been trying to locate this all week.

Can anyone tell me what time tonight on Bravo? A bunch of DaVinci's inquest and Flashpoint repeats are what I see all night tonight on Bravo's guide.

Thanks mucho!

Sorry, my bad, I was steered a bit wrong... It's Suits that's on tonight. FX Canada replays their shows endlessly, though. Here is a list from zap2it.com:

S01, E02 (First Aired: Jul. 17, 2013)
Marco and Sonya investigate the body from the bridge; Frye learns that the killer isn't done with him; Charlotte makes an unwelcome discovery on her property.
  • Fri 7/19
  • 2:00AM-3:13AM
  • Sun 7/21
  • 2:00AM-3:13AM
  • Mon 7/22
  • 1:00AM-2:13AM

and then next Wednesday at 9 and 10.

DISH USA ???looked for the next week on all major channels - no show- is it on a cable network??

Dish Mexico has it on again tonight at 11:40 PM on our satellite [Friday]. Just scroll forward on the FX Channel until that time and there it is on the Channel Guide. Third showing this week.

Dish Mexico has it on again tonight at 11:40 PM on our satellite [Friday]. Just scroll forward on the FX Channel until that time and there it is on the Channel Guide. Third showing this week.

I have Dish USA finally found it on FX BUT they are showing Episode 3 and 5- and repeating them over and over

BUT episodes 2 and 4 missing for weeks ahead - will repeat 1 at end of the month but not 2 or 4

curse these nuts at cable channels- they almost never show repeats in order

On our cable service (Totalplay), Season 1 Episode one premiered on Monday July 15 at 10PM. I watched it twice, on that Monday and again on Wednesday, July 17 at 10:30PM. It was repeated--well, repeatedly--during the past week. I believed (oh silly me) that Episode 2 would show on Monday July 22 at 10PM. Nope. They are still running Episode 1, numerous times all this week. According to the on-air program guide, Episode 2 will not screen until Monday July 29--at 8PM. <rolls eyes>

How is a person supposed to keep track? Grrrr.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone also watched the Swedish/Danish version of The Bridge (Brön/Broen) from 2011? It looks like Hollywood just plagiarized the whole thing, changing only the locations. The actors even resemble each other. Even so, we're enjoying both versions.

Archived