Chapala.com Webboard

buying a fishing license

Does anyone know where I can buy a fishing license for bass. Any information such as address, cost, id required, etc. would be greatly appreciated

I thought you could buy your fishing license online also. If you can wait until next Friday July 12th, I believe the fishing club meets at dona lola restaurant. There will be many bass fishermen that will be able to help you there.

Or maybe someone will chime in here and help you out. Most of my fishing is done from the Beach and therefore a license is not needed.

Good luck,

Fox

If you need one pronto go to SAGARPA - closest office is in Tlaqepaque

The 2nd. floor office is on your immediate right as you turn into Tlaqepaque at the glorieta before Tlaqemaque......

You will need to have ID........Migracion Paper, Passport, Drivers License.....not sure what they want as

I just renew mine and only give them my Jal drivers license and old fishing license, they fill in the papers which you take to a bank for payment[check the banks work carefully]

then return and they print your license.......usually quite fast, or once the papers are filled out and paid you can print online....

I tried to do this once, but couldnt manage on my own.......someone had to help me.......

I did buy one once online from a guy in San Diego......it came in about 2 weeks......you could probably find the address thru

a search engine.

I just renewed last week using the address below. You have the option of English, they accept foreign credit cards and with the exchange rate it was $42usd. It takes less than 20 minutes and you will print your own license. www2.ebajacalifornia.gob.mx/Pesca/

Archived