Chapala.com Webboard

168 views & only 4 apreciates website ?

I am sorry. I did not understand that viewing other´s appreciation obligated me to voice my appreciation too. I honestly mean that. I think it is very nice that you were feeling gratitude for this forum whenever you posted the first comment. But, I do not believe that means everyone who viewed it had to have the same emotion and express it. People express gratitude when THEY are feeling it, not when they feel obligated to join in someone else´s. It is very nice that your gratitude prompted several other people to express theirs too. But gratitude is not something you can order people to express when you are feeling it. That is just my opinion, of course.

The proof of the gratitude is the high usage of this board. It's nice to let the sponsors know it is appreciated but they can figure this out from how many come here to share information and opinion. And of course, while they're at it, they see the sponsor's messages. So it is a win win for the users and the sponsor.

This board was a huge help to us in finding things and avoiding pitfalls when we first moved here. It still is.

This post & original was well intentioned, to show appreciation to the persons responsible for this forum

I respectfully request the moderators to delete both

Nope - we all appreciate knowing we are appreciated. But I'll lock it, as a sign of OUR appreciation.

Archived