Chapala.com Webboard

July 4th

Lets have a party! We will arrive there on the night if the first (if we can get thru the blockade!) I think a party on the malecon sounds awesome! WE could have a pot luck! Ill bring desserts!

SHRINERS Independence Day 4 July Fiesta

The lake Chapala Shrine Club Locomotive Unit American Independence Day Fiesta will be held from 1:00 to 5:00 pm on Thursday afternoon, 4 July at the Gonzalez Gallo Cultural Center (The old Chapala train Station). The event will feature “ALL YOU CAN EAT” Costco all beef hot dogs with all the trimmings for only $100 pesos. Between eating several hot dogs, a cash Bar with music and dancing will be available.

This Fiesta will also feature the first exhibition of model trains running at the Garden Railway project constructed at the Museum by the Shrine Club Locomotive Unit. These “G” scale trains, build by the late David Netherton, include 6 Locomotives and 72 cars to service scale model Industries such as the Olde Meat Packing Plant, Tio Perry Brewing Company, Sawmill, Kryptonite Mine Co., Devil’s Spit Tequila distillery and La Christiana passenger station. Proceeds from this Fiesta will be used to complete the miniature landscaping along the track route and buildings. Tickets are available at O & A Investment (across from Wal-Mart) 766-4481 or Tel. 763-5126.

Come celebrate with us!

Please join us for our July 4th Ribfest! All you can eat ribs and potatoes only 130 pesos! Dessert included.

We will also be serving our regular menu but if you want the ribfest, please RSVP to us by 8pm Tuesday. July 2nd, so that we will have plenty of ribs on hand for your hungry appetite!

Baya Bistro. (Across from Super Lake)

God, I wish I had Hector's energy. Not to mention he is good looking, hetero and he can cook! An unbeatable combination IMHO. Where is this party?

God, I wish I had Hector's energy. Not to mention he is good looking, hetero and he can cook! An unbeatable combination IMHO. Where is this party?

The President of Dems Abroad is hosting the party. He lives near the Farmacia Guadalajara. Call Patrick at 766-4842 for info and to make a reservation. You can pay at the door.

Archived