Chapala.com Webboard

Pueblo Magico--what will it bring and what do we need to do for it?

I had a meeting with Harry Bublin yesterday to talk about Pueblo Magico. Harry is the Chairperson of the Delegado Advisory Committee. I am in the process of organizing my notes and will post them as a separate thread later today. Harry invited five people who had posted commentary about PM here. I was the only one who attended.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

donate plants & trees for walmart? mural is good idea. i dont believe walmarts should exist, & i dont think they will consent to changing their image. after all they are packaged for their "customer"

Your opinion about Walmart is not the topic here.

I had a meeting with Harry Bublin yesterday to talk about Pueblo Magico. Harry is the Chairperson of the Delegado Advisory Committee. I am in the process of organizing my notes and will post them as a separate thread later today. Harry invited five people who had posted commentary about PM here. I was the only one who attended.

I and other inquiring minds look forward to any and all information!

We also have several homes that have been featured in Architectural Digest. We are looking for more ; any suggestions? How little some people know, but, are willing to attack at first mention of an idea.

Our friend Michael S's home was featured on the cover of both Architectural Digest (US) and Architectural Digest (Mexico) a few years ago. It is in Ajijic (in La Floresta). Did you already know this? I can provide more information if you're interested.

Archived