Chapala.com Webboard

Mexican-American Mom looking for car for son

A Mexican-American friend of mine is aware of the changes in immigration law that have resulted in the need for some American ex-pats to return their car to the US, or Nationalize.

She would like to find a car for her son. They will take care of all the legal papers as he is a US citizen. Their budget is tight so they are looking for an older model, safe vehicle. An older Toyota Corolla, Kia.... something in the 4K or less range.

So if you have an older, but still reliable US plated car you want to sell. Consider what you would get in Texas, minus the cost to drive it there and make the trip back. You could save yourself a headache and help this hard working Mom find a safe car for her kid. (He is a sweat heart)

PM me if you are interested.

Well, heck, I can't figure out how to PM, but if you'll PM me I have a great car, only 24,000 miles, that would fit this need perfectly.

Thanks.

I'm with you Wait. I can't PM or attach pictures. Whenever I try the screen goes dark. I'm a fairly tech savvy person but a lot of the procedures here seem to be based in voodoo?

This should work: Click on the person's name you want to PM. In the next screen you should see "Send me a message." When you get a PM you'll have a red mark up top where the envelope icon is.

Ginger, that what I thought too but when I click on send me a message the screens just darkens out and nothing happens.

Archived