Chapala.com Webboard

I just signed a contract for an apartment. I will move in on July 5th. I will need a full-size refrigerator, a washing machine and some kind of pantry cabinet. I also need everything else, dishes, pots and pans, silverware, linens, blankets and pillows. As inexpensive as possible, please.

I just signed a contract for an apartment. I will move in on July 5th. I will need a full-size refrigerator, a washing machine and some kind of pantry cabinet. I also need everything else, dishes, pots and pans, silverware, linens, blankets and pillows. As inexpensive as possible, please.

I just PM'd you.

I have many of the things you are looking for as I am just combining two households, All nice quality. Planning on a yard sale in the fall but will be happy to show you and sell it now

• 2 years later...
  • mod-3 locked this topic

Archived