Chapala.com Webboard

To apply for Social Security from the USA

afgh

For Social Security help in Mexico dial toll free 01 800 772 6394 Office hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00 to 11:30 am and phone hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm closed on Mexican and American holidays and the last weekday of the month.

You can schedule an appointment, update your address and your direct deposit information, report payment issues, obtain information....and much more. Social Security closer to you than ever! All our services are free Progreso 175, Col. Americana, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100

For Social Security help in Mexico dial toll free 01 800 772 6394 Office hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00 to 11:30 am and phone hours Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm closed on Mexican and American holidays and the last weekday of the month.

You can schedule an appointment, update your address and your direct deposit information, report payment issues, obtain information....and much more. Social Security closer to you than ever! All our services are free Progreso 175, Col. Americana, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100

All our services are free Progreso 175, Col. Americana, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100

Who are you?? I'd like to know who I'm giving my information to

The phone number 01 800 772-6394 is the toll free number (in Mexico) for the Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in the U.S. Consulate in Guadalajara.

The Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) administers the pension programs for the Social Security Administration (SSA), Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), Department of Labor and Treasury.

Their website is ssa-mexico.com and is in both English and Espanol.

Both the website address and the toll free number above are the same ones printed on the cards that are handed out at the LSC each month when the American Services officials come for passport renewals.

Archived