Chapala.com Webboard

CFE - Online - Can now print your bill with barcode

I paid my bill at OXXO with no problem. The bill was set to default print at 99%. I don't know if that would have been a problem. I increased it to 100%. As I stood in line at OXXO, I kicked myself for not improving the clarity of the print job, but all was fine.

I got the June bill yesterday, thrown over our gate. New larger size. Shorter billing period, April 22-June 7. Online version does NOT have a barcode.

I'm up North and didn't expect my meter to be read until about the 22nd of June. Luckily I checked my account on line and discovered that like Tom my last billing period was April 22 to June 7th or a month and 1/2. I printed out the new bill and like Tom's printout, there was no barcode at the bottom.

Oh and of little importance to anyone but me is that because I use electrical panels and was charged the minimum rate for not two months but a month and 1/2 dropping the bill to $33.00 pesos

Yes, I have one too many solar panels

online version does have a barcode, and yes you can pay at Walmart , OXXo, etc..just it is new format for them so you may have to nudge them some. I had to have the girl at Walmart get another girl etc...

I printed it off the online site and easily paid..not an issue of course the actual bill arrived the next day on the ground in a puddle..LOL..

I printed out my bill and paid it a Walmart on the day it was due. The girl told me that as long as the scanner can read the bar code they will take the payment. Also, they do not charge a service fee for the payment.

I've been paying for years at a local Oxxo, so maybe it's just their policy. Or perhaps WalMart doesn't know. In any case, good to know. Not charging a service fee? WalMart? How ironic.

I got the June bill yesterday, thrown over our gate. New larger size. Shorter billing period, April 22-June 7. Online version does NOT have a barcode.

So if you have the larger size, you must have solar. Haven't seen a solar bill; perhaps no barcode. But as I mentioned to Pete, due to the structure of the CFE website, it can be a question of clearing the browser cache for the others.

Archived