Chapala.com Webboard

Auto glass repair (not replacement) Lakeside

I just noticed a small star-shaped crack (about the size of a dime) near the top of my windshield. Is there anybody Lakeside who has the skill and technology (?) to perform repairs similar to that which you would get a Safelite shop in the US? (I've had two Safelite repairs in California in the last year or so and the cracks all but disappeared.) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Call Rivas Auto repair...his location is in Riberas...hard to find but he has the kit and a high quality resin which lasts well in this climate. He will pick up your car and redeliver it to you. An appointment for the glass repair is suggested....I have no interest in this business but have used this glass service.

Call Rivas Auto repair...his location is in Riberas...hard to find but he has the kit and a high quality resin which lasts well in this climate. He will pick up your car and redeliver it to you. An appointment for the glass repair is suggested....I have no interest in this business but have used this glass service.

Thanks. Do you have a phone number? Don't think he can pick up and deliver my car since I have a US plated vehicle (and understand I must accompany any Mexican driver)..

Even if his sons were born in the USA, we can assume that they also hold Mexican citizenship. As such, they are Mexican while in Mexico and do not qualify to drive a US plated car, since they cannot hold INM visas similar to the owner of the US car.

Rivas Auto repair...his location is in Riberas...

I have been wanting to ask this question for a long time and keep forgetting. :017: Did this repair shop used to be in a different location? I was thinking on the lateral road across from Mom's near Robert's and Junior's ?

Thanks,

Fox

Archived