Chapala.com Webboard

Tenor Saxaphone reeds

Brand new, direct from Holland! We purchased size 3.5, black plastic coated tenor saxaphone reeds for a friend, and now he does not want them. If anyone would care to purchase these brand new reeds, please contact me. They have never been used, they are still new in the box.

There is a music school on the corner of Flavio Romero and privado de Degollado in Chapala, Javier Raygoza runs it. They are entirely supported by private donations and the musicians themselves. They recieve no government funding at all. There are several different performing groups, including the "Orchestra Tipica de Chapala" that give free (and sometimes fund raising ) performances . If you ever have a chance to see them perform please do, it's a fabulous experience.

They are always happy to recieve donations of musical instruments and anything else that can be used by the musicians.

Brand new, direct from Holland! We purchased size 3.5, black plastic coated tenor saxaphone reeds for a friend, and now he does not want them. If anyone would care to purchase these brand new reeds, please contact me. They have never been used, they are still new in the box.

When you say Holland, what do you mean? I know it's not that important, but I was just wondering.

I know that there is a Holland, Michigan and in the country of Het Nederlands, (The Netherlands in English) two provinces, (states), include the word Holland, one which is called North Holland and another called South Holland.

When I lived in the Netherlands, I lived in the province of Drenthe and did not dare say I was in Holland. Rather I was in one of the provinces of the Netherlands which included Drenthe, North Holland, South Holland, Groningen, Friesland, etc

I know it's not that important, but I was just wondering.

Sadly it's been 50 years, so although I understand quite a bit, my ability to speak Dutch sucks. although I'm not bad at "Fries" :)

Sorry. Upon reading my last post, I want to say that is about the dumbest and unimportant post I've ever made.

Yes technically its correct, but it doesn't really matter.

Sorry about that :)

Archived