Chapala.com Webboard

Why has this topic been deleted without notice.

mpb

This is not a free speach board. If the moderator is offended or the topic goes against his beliefs, then he simply deletes.

This was not offensive to a moderator. It simply gave advise by others. The last suggested that with the complicated explanations now in effect, perhaps the use of a facilitator might be to an advantage.

You"ll find it right where it's always been.Look at it like homework to find it.

"Where as it always been". I am always open to more information. And where has it been offensive to anyone?

You"ll find it right where it's always been.Look at it like homework to find it.

I looked up your site and found nothing. Please be more specific so I can be more informed.

You are right. Most posts, not necessary on this site are forwarded to another site. Most have shown, with an arrow, that this post has been redirected., unlike this post.

You are right. Most posts, not necessary on this site are forwarded to another site. Most have shown, with an arrow, that this post has been redirected., unlike this post.

That's because the post started out on the immigration forum and not here.

To the OP: Look before you leap. Yes, at the recommendation of another moderator a separate section was created for immigration, customs and car threads since there are so many of them and this is an area of high interest to many of our members. Threads on those topics are moved to the new section.

This board is owned, operated and paid for by a real estate company. Hence, they don't allow their competitors to post rentals and sales here and they also don't post their own, in the spirit of even handedness. We don't do politics or religion here either. There are other local boards that are much more lenient about both abusiveness and politics, so you can go there if that is your "bag."

There are three active moderators and one administrator, "Chapala." All three of the moderators are volunteers and amateurs. We are still learning. We're trying to loosen things up a bit, such as by letting threads wander more, but there will be no loosening of the requirement that things are kept civil.

If you have an axe to grind with any or all of the moderators, the proper venue for that is to PM us and if you feel extremely wronged, PM the administrator and complain. If you pick a fight with us on the open board, you will get handled.

I hope this will clarify things a bit for some of you.

This is not a free speach board. If the moderator is offended or the topic goes against his beliefs, then he simply deletes.

And you know this to be true how? This is patently false as evidenced by the fact that I have not deleted your post. Most posts are deleted because they are spam, offensive to or abusive of another member, or promote businesses and real estate sales or rentals. Most threads are moved or closed for housekeeping purposes to help make information easier to find.

Archived